The lovely Iris of Country Girl's Daybook started a Tuesday link-up called Tea Talk Tuesday.
Tea Talk is designed for links we've collected and stray pictures (from our cell phones), and would like to share with our blogging community without dedicating an entire post to any single one.
1. My brother and sister-in-law to be found a baby squirrel that was abandoned and have been taking care of it. Penelope the squirrel is the cutest thing ever. (Not all cell phone pictures, but I couldn't resist adding these.)
3. My sister-in-law to be started a blog, A Joy Observed!
4. I pre-ordered Five Glass Slippers and it's suppose to be in my hands by tomorrow, though I have an inkling it may arrive tonight. CAN'T WAIT!
5. I hardly ever take pictures with the ipod/ipad, but I found a few "gems" that I forgot about.
Like the time I accidentally ripped off the razor on the plastic wrap box, then duck taped it back together....classy.
Or when we first got the ipad and we took pictures like this...
Also, I found this picture from right before the 150th Gettysburg reenactment. I was ironing my Civil War dress while watching Gettysburg and gathering all my stuff together the night before we left. Little did I know that I'd be sick, and only end up going to the reenactment for one afternoon on the hottest of hot days. Ah, good times.
6. This blog post by Stephanie Ann for new Civil War reenactors is so great. Check it out HERE.
7. My writer friend, Emily Chapman, recently did a post on a character for her work-in-progress, Sensical Nonsense. And if you haven't read her first book, Cry of Hope, I recommend you get yourself a copy!
8. My sister's blog is awesome.
9. This post by Matt Walsh on introverts is so, so, so good.
10. Rachel Heffington's post on Life-Hack for the Writer is a great read!
11. My friend, Michaela, recently attended the 150th Wilderness reenactment. She has some great photos of it on her blog!
12. Sometimes I make videos of coffee.
Ya'll should link-up HERE. (Woah, I'm getting all southern, guys.)